Whether you are a professional, staff, or volunteer meeting planner, your budget has to encompass every facet of your event, including speaking fees. And, since the quality of your speakers can make or break your event, you want to ensure that you’re making the best choices for your dollar.
As a professional speaker and trainer, Elaine Fogel customizes each presentation to fit the audience or group. She conducts advance research on participants’ industry, profession, or organization and when appropriate, she’ll interview several people to better understand their strengths, challenges, and needs. The more knowledgeable she is about your participants, the greater they will benefit from her expertise and experience.
Elaine’s fee range takes several factors into account.
- Research and preparation time
- Distance and travel time
- The number of presentations at the same event
- Length of presentation/s
- Number of participants
Optional and Complementary Services:
- When events require travel, Elaine is flexible to ensure you get the most value for the time she is with you. She can discuss these options when you call.
- For in-house training, Elaine can develop and implement advance electronic surveys. She then incorporates the aggregate results into her session.
- Following training workshops, she can prepare a written summary report with her insights and recommendations.
- Elaine has developed accompanying workbooks for some of her longer presentations/training workshops that encourage participant engagement. Participants then have her handouts and their notes all in one package for future reference.
- Consulting, coaching, webinars, and development of customized collateral materials for follow-up.
- 60 – 90 minute keynote or general session
- 60 – 120 minute breakout session
- Half-day training
- Full-day training
- Two-day training
Travel & Additional Expenses:
When events require travel, Elaine will work with you to keep expenses as reasonable as possible. Whenever feasible, she’ll incorporate travel and ancillary expenses with her speaking fee so you’ll know exactly what your final costs will be in advance.