Whether you’re planning a meeting, conference, or training workshop, your budget needs to encompass every facet of your event, including speaking fees. When you hire a professional speaker/trainer like Elaine Fogel, she’ll brainstorm with you to ensure that you’re getting exactly what you need within your budget.
Elaine customizes her presentations to fit each audience or group. She conducts advance research on your industry, profession, or organization and when appropriate, she’ll interview several people to better understand their strengths, challenges, and needs. The more knowledgeable she is, the more your group will benefit from her expertise and experience.
Elaine’s fee range takes several factors into account:
- Research and preparation time
- Distance and travel time
- The number of presentations you want her to do at the same event
- Length of presentation/s
- Number of participants
Give her a call to discuss your needs. No obligation.
- 60 – 90 minute keynote or general session
- 60 – 120 minute breakout session
- Half-day training
- Full-day training
- Two-day training
Travel & Additional Expenses:
When events require travel, Elaine will work with you to keep expenses as reasonable as possible. Whenever feasible, she’ll incorporate travel and ancillary expenses with her speaking fee so you’ll know exactly what your final costs will be in advance.
Optional and Complementary Services:
- When events require travel, Elaine is flexible to ensure you get the most value for the time she is with you. She can discuss these options when you call.
- For in-house training, Elaine can develop and implement advance electronic surveys. She then incorporates the aggregate results into her session.
- Following training workshops, she can prepare a written summary report with her insights and recommendations.
- To encourage engagement in a fun way, Elaine can develop, design, and print custom workbooks. These make excellent references for everyday use and follow-up.
- Elaine is also available for follow-up sessions, consulting, coaching, customized webinars, and developing collateral materials.